- beliefs are like shoes: it's often cheaper to get new ones than to get your old ones repaired.
- Your twitter timeline as an interface to your mind. Someone liking your tweets can force you to have those thoughts. To some it's a weapon, to others a musical instrument.
- Strategically not having a bed frame to activate a woman’s “I can fix him” instincts: be otherwise perfect, but leave a small and obvious flaw to fix, like the queen’s duck
- a time to yeet, and a time to cringe
a time to vibe, and a time to bant
a time to meme, and a time to be memed
- if information wanted to be free , it would say so —xvrqt
- Why are there no marsupial apes?
- Ea "The Con Soomer" Nasir
- all content starts out brandless. brands pluck it from the platonic realms and deform it to conform to their demiurgic hungers.
- articulating an epiphany is useless, you should instead make things that can only be made by one who has had the epiphany
- smartest person in the room? I'm not even the smartest person in my own brain
- fuck a round and find out that your friends no longer invite you to bars
- my gf said that the tanuki we bought in japan is too precious to be placed outside
I told her that indoors he'd be a paleuki and now I don't have a gf
- I don't care what the crypto bros say, there is no such thing as enough tea
- why would you use a pregnancy test when you can just ask him to tell a joke?
- can't derive an AUT from an IST
- can you roll the r’s in your inner monologue?
- the girl with the ifunny watermark
- Scheherazade Mindset
- anyone know where I can score some qualia?
Things to make
- bio engineer sumerian cuneiform and oracle bone script straight into our bones
- mind control as a service: when this tech becomes widespread and normalized, we will pay to be piloted. wouldn't you want to go out dancing while piloted by an extrovert with great social skills? or have an artist paint through you?
- instead of shitty reboots, hollywood should sell virtual worlds that simulate the environments in which films were originally released
- rewrite badly written genre fiction and liberate the good ideas trapped in it
- labyrinths to program those who follow you
- what will reaction faces look like in the VR metaverse? perhaps avatar morphing into a meme character, saying a phrase, morphing back